The Norwex Odour Eliminator is biodegradable and chemical-free. It’s enzyme-based, and the “critters” in it eat through the bacteria that causes organic odours. Odour Eliminator removes organic smells instantly, safely and without toxic chemicals.
Deja Peterson, fellow Canadian Consultant, offers this testimony of the Odour Eliminator:
“The first place I tried Odour Eliminator was in my young son’s plastic toy chest, where I’ve discovered he likes to hide his pyjamas if he’s wet the bed. By the time I figured out what was happening, the urine in my son’s clothing had permeated the toybox so thoroughly, and the toybox smelled so disgusting, that I was just going to put it out in the garbage and buy a new one. But when I put some Odour Eliminator and water in the toybox, swished it around and let it sit for twenty minutes, the smell vanished! Amazing. I have also discovered that a capful of Odour Eliminator in my laundry will completely remove the urine smell from my son’s pyjamas and bedding!”
Where can I use Norwex Odour Eliminator?
Norwex Odour Eliminator removes organic odours. Here are some ideas of where you might use it:
- on carpets & furniture as a (light) spray-on room deodorizer
- in diaper pails and cat litter boxes
- in stinky washrooms
- in musty basements
- in the washing machine to remove underarm odour, musty smells, campfire and cigarette smoke, and other organic smells from clothing.
- anywhere that a pet may sleep or had an accident (gets rid of the smell of cat pee!)
- on kids beds… especially those with bed wetting problems (great for wiping down plastic mattress covers with, if a child has had an accident)
- NOTE: Some people use Odour Eliminator in their carpet steam cleaners for neutralizing of odours,DON’T DO THIS! The product foams up and isn’t great for your machine. Instead, I use Norwex Carpet Stain Buster, which is actually formulated for machine use.
Other things to know about Odour Eliminator
- has a 3-yr shelf life (keep it out of direct sunlight)
- it is highly concentrated, so must be diluted with water
- it leaves no residue and will not stain