Does your front load washing machine smell absolutely HORRIBLE?!
Do you feel like you’ve been smacked in the face by an old, dirty, moldy dish cloth, EVERY time you open your front load washing machine door? And do your clothes end up smelling like when they are finished being washed?
If you did your research before you purchased your front load machine, you would have discovered that a front load machine uses significantly less water and detergent than a top load machine….great for your bank account! But the smell! Blech!
“Apparently”, there are things you can do to try to get rid of the odor: Leave the door of the machine open in between cycles to dry it out… consistently wipe out the sludge from the rubber seal around the door, use HE liquid detergent, and use less than half the amount than the bottle instructs you to…
Unfortunately, at the end of the day, these things don’t seem to solve the problem of the stink – BUT, there is something that does…
And this is where I say, “Thank GOODNESS for Norwex Laundry Detergent!”
The Norwex Laudry Detergent actually eliminates the smell from your front load washing machine. It may take a couple of weeks, or more, of laundry cycles before you start to notice it (takes time to get rid of the stinky sludge in the machine), but it will go away! Hooray!!!
Here are some of the things that are so fabulous about this detergent:
- Norwex Laundry Detergent is highly concentrated. For a top-load machine, you only have to use 1-2 tablespoons per load, and for a front load washing machine the amount needed is reduced to 1/2 – 2 teaspoons per load of laundry!
- Norwex Laundry Detergent contains no fillers or perfumes, which means that there is no filler residue left on your clothes. This is great for 3 reasons:
- The fillers and perfumes are usually the cause for allergic reactions and skin sensitivities.
- The fillers that stay in your clothes contribute to fading and thinning of the fabric of the clothes, so your favorite, lovely black shirt quickly turns greyish, and stretches out – not such a favorite anymore. The Norwex detergent won’t do this to your clothes. As a matter of fact, since starting with the Norwex detergent, Deja noticed a significant reduction of lint in her dryer lint trap…..the lint is the fabric that is degraded enough to “fall off” your clothes!
- The fillers from store brand laundry soap increase the amount of static you will have when you dry your clothes in the dryer, and the filler residue will leave your clothes “crunchy” if you dry your clothes on a clothesline. The Norwex detergent leaves no filler residue, so your clothes are less staticky in the dryer, and less stiff on the clothesline! (For even softer, fluffier clothes, use the Norwex Dryer Balls in the dryer!)
- It’s Phosphate FREE!
- The detergent is certified HE (High Efficiency), so it’s great for front load washing machines and the new agitator free top load washers.
- And the MOST fabulous thing about the Norwex Laundry Detergent? The disgusting smell from your front load washing machine will completely disappear, as it did for Deja! She used the detergent for about 3 weeks, when she noticed that she was no longer being assaulted by the awful smell when she would open the washing-machine door! And the slimy, sludge that would always grow inside the rubber seal was also gone.
If you’d like to try the Norwex Laundry Detergent for yourself, CLICK HERE to purchase it through my online Norwex Store.
I’d love to hear your laundry, detergent, and washing machine stories, and if you’ve used the Norwex Detergent, I’d love to hear your thoughts on it in the comments section below!