Let’s say you were an amazing host in July and you know the one and only, amazing, Norwex Superior Mop System is headed your way (*insert Cha-Cha dance!!). Now you’re looking at your host spending spree or thinking about what you’ll be getting at your friend’s party that booked off yours.
You’re thinking, “I wonder if I should get the Tile Mop…Do I really need it?….Is it worth the investment?”
I didn’t buy the Tile Mop until 2 years after I’d purchased the Norwex Mop System! I was quite sure I didn’t need this extra piece. Finally, the cool squiggly pattern kept swirling in my head and I decided to see what this was all about. Maybe I was a little hypnotized…oh well…it was for the better!
For me, the bathroom floor has always been my least favorite task. I’m not one that can just mop and call it good. I’m a hands and knees person about the bathroom floor. I wasn’t satisfied until I’d scrubbed off every piece of gunk and wiped up every last hair.
Friends, there is a better way! Let me share my new bathroom floor routine. Stick with me…I’m a bit anal…but who isn’t in the bathroom?
Bathroom Routine with Norwex Tile Mop
- Norwex (yes, I’m using it as a verb) your sink, toilet, and shower.
- Vacuum. It will take up all your large debris, like hair, toenails, and TP scraps.
- Dry Mop. This will pull up the remaining pieces of hair, dust, and light debris.
- Tile Mop. It is like you are using the scratchy side of a sponge on the whole bathroom floor. Whatever gunk is left after vacuuming and dry mopping will come up. All the hairspray, grime, scum, and urine at the toilet base-gone!! The best part is that it pulls this grime up into the mop. You will need to rinse a couple times, but it doesn’t just push the gunk around.
- Wet Mop. The Tile Mop doesn’t have the BacLock™ feature so I like to polish the floor off with this mop head.
Seriously clean floor with no scrubbing on your hands and knees!!
Let me be honest. I LOVE my Norwex Wet Mop, but…on tile, especially linoleum, it just pushed the gunk around the floor. That is why I’m a fan of the Tile Mop. The blue scratchy squiggles do all the hard work for me, no more elbow grease! I love that it actually pulls all the gunk onto the mop head and off the floor. There are two sizes of the Tile Mop head to fit the Norwex Mop you own, Small mop and Large mop. I do wish that it had the BacLock™ feature. Since it does not, there is no self-purify, which means I need to wash it after every use.
This is a 4-star product!! My only wish is that it had BacLock™, otherwise this will save you time and sweat!!
Thanks for stopping by!