The Norwex Bottle Brush just became even more versatile! One of the reasons why I love Norwex products is for their versatility – many of their products can be used for more than just one thing. So now, instead of just using the brush for vases, mason jars, travel mugs, water bottles and wide necked baby bottles, it can also be used on pots, pans, and bottles with narrow openings. I’ll share with you the features and my star rating of the Norwex Bottle Brush and Extensions in this review!
The Features of the Norwex Bottle Brush and Extensions
- This brush allows you to clean the hard to reach places! Water bottles, mason jars, vases, baby bottles, etc.
- There are no metal parts on this brush. Which means, NO RUSTING! Bottle brushes ALWAYS start to rust. And yeah, we all throw them away once they do that. The Norwex Brush is gonna last, and last, and last! (Another reason why I love Norwex – it saves you money!)
- This brush is REALLY easy to wash. You don’t get bits of food stuck in it like those nylon brushes. My bottle brush used to always be so gross because there was old food I just couldn’t get out of it! But with the silicone bristles, you just give the brush a quick rinse and it’s like new – NO leftover bits of food.
- There are now TWO extensions that can be purchased (together) for this brush. They allow you to interchange the top of the handle with an extension for your pots and pans OR an extension for the really narrow openings of bottles, like baby bottles and metal water bottles .
- It comes with an EnviroSleeve – made with the same Norwex Microfiber as an Envirocloth, it easily slides over the brush head to transform it from a silicone surface to a cloth surface. It’s great for delicate glassware.
- You can also leave the EnviroSleeve dry and use its awesome microfiber absorbency to dry the inside of your bottles before you put them away!
- You have the option of purchasing the EnviroScrubber. This slides over the brush head to give you extra scrubbing power, without the risk of scratching (this is made out of the same weave of material as our Kitchen Scrub Cloth).
My one complaint:
I like to always be honest with you! And here’s my one complaint about the brush:
The extensions don’t always stay in place. You do have to press them in quite firmly, otherwise they might pop off while using them. However, this hasn’t been a huge problem, ’cause you just pop it right back in!
Now, I don’t have babies anymore. So I’m not constantly washing baby bottles. When I got this product, I figured I didn’t really need it and would end up giving it away to a friend with a baby.
Nu-uh. There’s no way I’m giving up this thing now! I think I use it every time that I do dishes! The extensions and EnviroSleeve, I don’t really use all that much. But the main brush itself – it’s always in my sink!
As I’m writing this, I’m thinking about how this is a really good baby shower present. Once the babies are grown up, the Mom’s who received it will still be using this brush and be so appreciative of the wonderful gift I gave them! Oooooh, yeah!