Norwex has just released a new kids product tailored specifically for toddlers. Thee Norwex Toddler bibs are bright, soft, and fun. I had the opportunity to get my hands on this product a little early, and have a friend with a toddler put it to the test for me! Here’s all of the details about this new product, to help you decide if it’s for you or not.
The Norwex Toddler Bib and Cloth
What I love about this bib
- It’s super soft and fluffy. I just want to snuggle up with it! This fluff equals absorbency – so it’s going to soak up the big spills and hold onto them, thanks to the Norwex microfiber it’s made of!
- It’s also so darn cute! What toddler wouldn’t love these cute prints?
- It’s so darn practical! Here’s why:
- Wide and long, so it catches all the spills
- No annoying ties, buttons, or velcro that will irritate your little one
- It folds up easily into a compact square so it can be shoved into a diaper bag and purse and not take up a lot of room!
- It comes with a cloth, and a POCKET for the cloth! If you love pockets in your dresses, you’ll love this pocket in the bib! This pocket means a cloth is handy, for both you and your little one
- The cloth is made of Norwex microfiber, so it does an awesome job, and contains BackLock (see next point)
- Contains BacLock. This antibacterial agent goes to work self-purifying the bib in-between uses, inhibiting odors from bacteria, mold and mildew growth. That means less laundry for you (YESsssss!)
- It fits big baby heads. Heck – the opening is flexible enough that this bib can fit over YOUR head!
- This bib has a 2 year warranty. What bib has a warranty? This one does, baby!
- I also love that toddlers can be independent and whip this bib on by themselves!
- If you have a toddler that grows into a messy 3 year old, this will still fit them!
Other benefits are that this bib is free from:
If the bib becomes a little dirty, but you’re not ready to throw it in the laundry, it can be washed with Norwex Dishwashing Liquid under warm running water, hung to dry, and used again before laundering.
What’s NOT to love
- While this bib is easy for toddlers to put on by themselves, that also means that it’s easy for them to whip it off. If you have a toddler that hates wearing a bib, this one may be too easy for them to take off when your head is turned.
- I wish that this bib had a tag or loop of some sort, like other Norwex products, to make it easy to hang off of a hook or the highchair.
- The opening is so large that it causes the bib to droop, and not fully cover the very top of your toddlers chest. So, this bib is great for catching liquid-y spills, but not face dribbles.
- The microfiber has the propensity to attract fuzz and loose debris. The friend of mine that tested this bib out with her toddler had this experience: “We were outside one day, and my toddler was wearing the bib. She rolled in the grass with it on, and there is grass stuck all to it now, even after I’ve tried picking it off.”
My Star Review
This bib has so many great qualities. It’s a long lasting product, with a bonus cloth and pocket feature that makes it unique from other products. While I love that the hol size allows this bib to grows with your toddler, I think it it would be better if the opening was slightly smaller and could accommodate younger children too. The hole size knocks a star off for me, since it does prevent the very top of the toddlers chest from being covered, so I rate this Norwex product a 4 out of 5 stars.
Thanks for stopping by, and if you’ve had the chance to use this product, leave a comment with your thoughts. I’d love to hear them!