I’m not the only one who loves this product – the Norwex Face Cloths (Body Pack) clean and exfoliate your skin, and all you need is water.
I recently got this email from a blog reader:
“I was just reading your webpage of product reviews. I was kind of shocked that you didn’t review the “body pack” or the “baby body pack“. These cloths are the ONLY thing I use on my skin (except for sunblock), and I’ve have only 1 or two blemishes in the past year. Less than $25 for two years of ‘facial cleansers, toners, and make up removers’ is a GREAT deal!”
This reader is bang-on and thank you, reader, for helping me decide which product to review next.
The Norwex Body Pack cloths, which come in packages of three, are made of the highest quality microfiber. Each fiber is split 200 times, and each split in the fiber is a “grabber” that picks up dirt and bacteria. They are excellent for keeping skin clean and healthy. Here’s why these cloths are so great:
- A Norwex body pack cloth that’s wet with plain water removes EVERYTHING from skin! This feature helps many users to clear up recurring minor bacterial skin infections – those annoying infections that cause blemishes around your mouth, for example – and keep further breakouts at bay.
- These are a MUST for any baby that has “cradle cap” (baby dandruff). Used regularly during bath time, these cloths eliminate cradle cap from starting, and can clear it up if your baby already has it.
- These cloths are very effective as baby cloths for diaper changes. Users report that these cloths clear up baby’s diaper rash, and with continued use actually keep baby from getting diaper rash.
- Most users say they require no cleansers with these cloths because they completely remove dirt, makeup and even mascara with just water.
- You do not require toner if you use the Body pack cloths, because the cloths don’t alter your skin’s natural pH level. Some users still like to use moisturizer after cleaning with the cloth (and all users should apply full-spectrum facial sunscreen!).
- These cloths also exfoliate skin, which removes dead skin cells and leaves skin clearer and brighter. Exfoliating is a major part of keeping skin blemish-free because bacteria gets trapped under dead skin if you don’t remove it regularly, which causes breakouts.
- These are wonderful for anyone who has sensitive skin and has allergic reactions to many of the skin cleansers on the market. Because you’re only using water and a cloth to clean your skin, your risk of breaking out in an unsightly rash, is significantly reduced.
The cloths come in two sizes and different colors:
- Body Pack (bigger) : 3 cloths (they come in a vibrant color set, a lovely “vintage” color set and a graphite set)
- Baby Body pack (smaller) : 3 cloths in pastel shades.
To take care of your Body Pack cloths: When they need to be cleaned, they can be washed and dried in your machines using our laundry detergent. Dry your cloths with low-lint items (eg. sheets), because the microfiber will grab lint off other things in your dryer if it gets a chance! Do not use fabric softener or bleach. Bleach degrades the microfiber, and fabric softener coats the fibers and wrecks their grabbing power (Norwex dryer balls let you dry your laundry faster and without static – no fabric softener required!).
If you’ve used and loved (or not loved) these cloths, I’d love to hear your thoughts on them!