Kids have been testing out the NEW Norwex Pet To Dry in bathrooms across the country.
The stats are in: they.just.love it!!!
The Norwex Pet To Dry is a hand towel for kids. It’s made of chenille microfiber that dries hands quickly
This towel gets 5 stars from me! Here’s why.
- It’s so cute! Kids literally hug the thing. They have been known to request to sleep with it!
- My kids are motivated to wash their hands, just so they can use the towel to dry their hands!
- Two different pets to choose from!
- Norwex BacLock™ technology, the micro silver antibacterial agent in the towel, works to self-purify the towel in between uses. That means it’s working to inhibit odors from bacteria, mold and mildew growth within 24 hours. Yeah that’s right – that means less laundering necessary! I have yet to launder mine (oh my).
- Dries quickly so you don’t have a soggy towel that becomes ineffective.
- The Rope Handle means you don’t need an extra towel bar, but can loop it to hang on your current rack, doorknob, stroller, etc. I grabbed cheap, removable hooks from my local Dollar store to hang mine at kid height (they don’t come with hooks).
- 1-Year Warranty baby! I love warranties on kid stuff!
I admit. It’s not just my kids who like this towel. I do too!
It is super soft. Norwex has a Hand Towel that offers a lot of the same qualities. But it’s just not as cute!
Maybe I like this one better than my “grown-up: towel”, *wink*