Do you think it’s possible to spring clean your entire home with only a handful of Norwex products?
It may sound crazy, but I know from experience that Norwex has enough products that are versatile and ideal for cleaning every nook and cranny in your home, one room at a time. Over the next few weeks I will be sharing posts on how to clean each room in your home with nothing but environmentally friendly, chemical-free products from Norwex. Sure, we may be creeping up on summer, but if you’re like me, spring cleaning easily stretches over several months because it’s easier to slow down and tackle one room at a time.
Norwex Spring Cleaning the Kitchen
Today we will be talking about cleaning your kitchen and giving it a thorough cleaning with only Norwex products. Here is a handy list of spring cleaning jobs for your kitchen and the Norwex products you can use to do them:
- PRODUCTS NEEDED – Enviro Cloth
- Wipe down the door and inside shelves with a wet Enviro Cloth.
- Remove any contact paper, wipe the surface down, and re-apply fresh sheets.
- PRODUCTS NEEDED – Enviro Cloth (& Window Cloth if you have granite)
- Remove all the canisters, knick knacks, and other items and donate or sell anything you haven’t used since last year.
- Wipe this surface down with an damp Enviro Cloth, and polish if you have granite!
Sink (Stainless Steel)
- PRODUCTS NEEDED – Enviro Cloth, Cleaning Paste, Window Cloth
- Using a damp Enviro Cloth and the Cleaning Paste, scrub your sink – inside and out.
- Rinse, and polish handles and nozzle with the Window Cloth.
- PRODUCTS NEEDED – Enviro Cloth, Cleaning Paste, Spirisponge, Mop System
- Start by wiping down the entire outside of the fridge… don’t forget the top which is likely to be a bit dusty!
- Remove all the food and throw away anything that’s old or unsalvageable.
- Wipe down all the shelves and inside/outside of the door with a wet Enviro Cloth. If there are stubborn stains or messes, use a dab of the Norwex Cleaning Paste and a spirisponge to scrub it all clean.
- After the inside is clean, pull out the refrigerator and clean the floor with a Dry Superior Mop Pad and blue Wet Mop Pad.
Oven & Range
- PRODUCTS NEEDED – Norwex Oven Cleaner, Enviro Cloth, Cleaning Paste, Spirisponge, Spirinett
- Heat oven to 100˚, then turn off the oven. Liberally spray all inside surfaces with the Norwex Oven & Grill Cleaner, making sure to spray the glass, and close the oven door. Allow the Oven cleaner to work it’s cleaning magic for 5-10 minutes.
- While you’re waiting for the Oven & Grill cleaner to work, use this time to tackle the top of the range with a wet Enviro Cloth, or a Spirisponge and some Cleaning Paste if needed. Polish to a shine with a dry Window Cloth.
- It’s time to wipe out the inside of the oven. Using a damp Enviro Cloth (or sponge or paper towel), thoroughly wipe the inside of the oven, using a Spirisponge to scrub away any tough burnt on deposits.
Table & chairs
- PRODUCTS NEEDED – Enviro Cloth & perhaps Dusting Mitt
- Wipe down all surfaces, legs, and knobs with a wet Enviro Cloth
- Using the Dusting Mitt clean off any ledges you didn’t clean with the Enviro Cloth.
- PRODUCTS NEEDED – Enviro Cloth & Window Cloth
- Place a bowl of water in the microwave, turn it on high for 3 minutes
- Wipe away food residue and leftover gunk with a wet Enviro Cloth, as well as the front of the door and the button panel.
- Finish it off with a dry Window Cloth.
- PRODUCTS NEEDED – Norwex Mop System
- Wipe down every corner of the floor with a Dry Mop Pad and follow it up with a Wet Mop Pad.
- If there are particularly tough stains, use the power of the Cleaning Paste.
Window sills, knick knacks, miscellaneous gadgets
- PRODUCTS NEEDED – Enviro/Window Cloth
- Wipe down knick knacks, small appliances, window sills, and other kitchen objects with a wet Enviro Cloth and/or a Window Cloth.
Have you spring cleaned your kitchen yet? Which Norwex products did you rely on to get the job done with ease?