Today’s post wraps up our spring cleaning with Norwex series. Now that you’ve cleaned every room in your home including the garage, I’m going to give you one last list to make sure every inch of your home is fresh and clean from the inside out.
* Septic tank: If/when necessary, hire a professional septic tank company to come out and pump the system. Keep the outside clean by wiping it down with a wet Enviro Cloth. Prevent build-ups by regularly using drain care to keep your pipes in check.
* Sprinkler heads: Spray sprinkler heads with the Norwex Descaler. Let it sit for 5 minutes and flush with warm water. Wipe it clean with a wet Enviro Cloth. This is a much safer method of cleaning your sprinkler or the end of your garden hose if the water comes in contact with children or pets.
* Barbecue grill: Warm the grill to 100 degrees Fahrenheit, spray it with the Oven & Grill Cleaner, let it sit for 10 minutes, and scrub it clean with a Spirinette and wet Enviro Cloth. This is much safer for food contact than standard grill cleaners.
* Pet beds: Pets deserve a chemical-free life, too! Clean any pet beds, pillows, or blankets in the washing machine using the Norwex Laundry Detergent. Use the odor eliminator on any remaining smells and spray with the Mattress Cleaner. Keep a Fridge So Fresh in the kitty litter box to prevent smells from building up.
* Humidifiers: Wipe the inside and outside with a wet Enviro Cloth. If there is a significant amount of build-up, spray in some Descaler, let it sit for 5 minutes, and wipe it clean. This is a much safer alternative to chemical cleaners since the humidifier literally affects the air your family breathes!
* Vacuum: Replace vacuum bags and filters. Repair any broken or missing parts to ensure top quality performance that will keep allergies at bay.
You can easily find all of these Norwex cleaning items in my online store.
Do you have any extra spring cleaning tips to add? Share them in the comments! If you’ve found this information helpful, please share it with your friends using the handy share buttons below!