Ever have a smelly, stinky problem in which your front load washing machine smells absolutely HORRIBLE?!
Every time you open the machine door, it’s like someone stuck an old, dirty, moldy dish cloth in your face….and that’s what your clothes end up smelling like when they are finished being washed?
If you did your research before you purchased your front load machine, you would have discovered that a front load machine uses significantly less water and detergent than a top load machine….great for your bank account! But the smell!!!
There are many different things you can try to get rid of the odor: Leaving the door of the machine open in between cycles to dry it out, consistently wiping out the sludge from the rubber seal around the door, using HE liquid detergent, and using less than half the amount than the bottle instructs you to…but at the end of the day, the smell still lingers!
But never fear – Norwex is here! Fellow Canadian Norwex consultant Deja Peterson experienced all of the above issues – until she switched to using the Norwex Laundry Detergent in her front loading machine!
The Norwex laundry detergent was NOTHING like the other stuff she had used, and she testifies that she will never go back to using the store brand laundry soap.
Here are some of the things that are so fabulous about this detergent:
- Norwex Laundry Detergent is highly concentrated. For a top-load machine, you only have to use 1-2 tablespoons per load, and for a front load washing machine the amount needed is reduced to 1/2 – 2 teaspoons per load of laundry!
- Norwex Laundry Detergent contains no fillers or perfumes, which means that there is no filler residue left on your clothes. This is great for 3 reasons:
- The fillers and perfumes are usually the cause for allergic reactions and skin sensitivities.
- The fillers that stay in your clothes contribute to fading and thinning of the fabric of the clothes, so your favorite, lovely black shirt quickly turns greyish, and stretches out – not such a favorite anymore. The Norwex detergent won’t do this to your clothes. As a matter of fact, since starting with the Norwex detergent, Deja noticed a significant reduction of lint in her dryer lint trap…..the lint is the fabric that is degraded enough to “fall off” your clothes!
- The fillers from store brand laundry soap increase the amount of static you will have when you dry your clothes in the dryer, and the filler residue will leave your clothes “crunchy” if you dry your clothes on a clothesline. The Norwex detergent leaves no filler residue, so your clothes are less staticky in the dryer, and less stiff on the clothesline! (For even softer, fluffier clothes, use the Norwex Dryer Balls in the dryer!)
- It’s Phosphate FREE!
- The detergent is certified HE (High Efficiency), so it’s great for front load washing machines and the new agitator free top load washers.
- And the MOST fabulous thing about the Norwex Laundry Detergent? The disgusting smell from your front load washing machine will completely disappear, as it did for Deja! She used the detergent for about 3 weeks, when she noticed that she was no longer being assaulted by the awful smell when she would open the washing-machine door! And the slimy, sludge that would always grow inside the rubber seal was also gone.
If you’d like to try the Norwex Laundry Detergent for yourself, CLICK HERE to purchase it through my online Norwex Store.
I’d love to hear your laundry, detergent, and washing machine stories, and if you’ve used the Norwex Detergent, I’d love to hear your thoughts on it in the comments section below!